- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always pleased with the service!! Great job :)Brandy S.
They do a great job. If asked to have the vehicle done by a certain time they make every effort to get it done in time, which I feel is better service than the dealerships . I also love how they can take you home and bring you back when your vehicle is ready.Shannon W.
The team here is fantastic! Always helpful and straight forward. I never hesitate to ask these guys for help on my vehicles!Jacob H.
I highly recommend Norton Shores Automotive. I got the best service and they were very quick. They are not out to rob their customers. They found the source of a noise that others could not find and fixed it. I left there a very happy customer. I will be back for other repairs as they arise.David M.
I needed an oil change for my Civic recently. They were very easy to make an appointment with, friendly in person, and helped me out by providing me with a loaner car during the day. Great service, prices, and people!Jake D.
This business is one of the most Honest and Finest in the area. They quickly and accurately resolved an issue and was the most affordable around!Daniel W.