- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Girlfriend was getting ready to leave town, and she checked her fluids to see all of the coolant was missing from the reservoir. We slowly got this thing over to a NAPA shop, Fruitport Automotive where they then recommended getting this car over to Frank at Norton Shores Automotive. Frank was a class act from the start, providing reassurance and comfort to my girlfriend who was stressed about the situation. Frank took care of us like family would and did it on the house (loose hose/fitting) and refused any offered payment. If there was an option for 10/5 stars, Frank deserves it. Very grateful for both Fruitport and Norton Shores Automotive for helping us with our situation